Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a Cupple thoughts and an apology... And you know what??? I found me again...



So i had a interesting weekend.. Full of mixed emotion it kind of drove me crazy... So 2 years ago i decided to go to school in the Virgin Islands (UVI Boop Boop!!!) and first went to become a nurse but after a semester realized that it was not for me and it was what my parents settled for because i didn't want to be a doctor any more... typical right.. its funny how your parents have you thinking that you want what they want for you.. (but thats another blog)

I can say that this was the best decision i have ever maid in my life...It honestly made me who i am today well kinda sculpted who i was before i went i guess.. My parents and family where quite trepidatious about letting me go it being my first away from home over a month... but i was very persistent and soon they got over the fact that i was going.

So two years down the line i am back home not really of my choice school got quite expensive and not i have to save up more money with the intent of not letting that push my graduation back... i guess i always knew that it would come to this but it didn't really set in until i didn't get on my flight Saturday @10:20.. i have to say i was not my self i was not very nice to who ever did something that i thought annoyed me except my dog Josie.. i have to say to all if i was rude or just not pleasant this weekend and offended you i am sorry that is not my character and need to work on that even though it rarely happens...

So yesterday i called my called my friends form school and gave them the news... all of it!! and they where so supportive like i couldn't wish for better friends who are so loving some times i wonder how do i find these people who are just so genuine and caring and it just made my day amazing i was high off there supporting spirit and realized i will be with them even if i never saw them again and on top of that they are only a phone call away... geeezzz i wish everyone who needs people in there life like these friends find them....

Basically i just want to thank them and let them know I love you guys seriously......
See You In SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scream!!!! LMAO SERiousLY!!!!!


I have a question?? Has any one else experienced something like this and if so how did you deal with????

Well again people Peace and always love Byeeeeee
Big Smile...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment